1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : CHA!!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHA!!

This photo sums up my recent trip to CHA in California! Lots of hard work as always, I broke my toe the first morning of set-up, and my camera went kapoot the 2nd morning of the show, but we still managed to have lots of laughs and some great food too! My taping of When Creativity Knocks on behalf of Darice went well - I'll keep you posted on when it is to air. I spent lots of time doing make & take projects in the Makin's Clay booth, spent some time helping out in the When Creativity Knocks booth and with a class taught by Ana Araujo, and helped with the Creative Charms booth! My artwork was displayed in the Eco-Lounge Designer Gallery, at the Makin's Clay booth and at the Kandi Corp booth. More info and photos to follow soon.......

No comments: